About the Journal
The Journal Perm University Herald. Series “Philosophy. Psychology. Sociology” was established by the Perm State University. The journal is published quartetly with the support of the Faculty of Philosophy and Sociology.
The journal is registered by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communication, Information Technology, and mass Media (ROSKOMNADZOR). Registration certificate is PE № FS 77-66481 (date of issue 14.06.2016).
The journal's post index in the Russian Press integrated catalogues is 41011.
Editor-in-Chief of the Journal – Doctor of Philosophy, Professor Alexander Yu. Vnutskikh.
Tel. number: +7(342) 2396-305, +7(342) 2396-392
Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Journal – PhD., Associate Professor Alexandra Yu. Bergfeld.
Executive Editor of the Journal – Irina N. Cheremnykh.
The journal included in the Russian list of the leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and periodicals where the results of scientific research required for getting the scientific degree of Candidate or Doctor of Sciences (PhD) must be published.
The journal is indexed in the following electronic resources:
- International data base Ulrich's Periodicals Directory;
- International data base EBSCO Publishing;
- National information-analytical system «Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI)»;
- Open access scientific library «CyberLeninka»;
- National digital resource «RUCONT».
Preparations for the inclusion of the journal in the international citation database «Scopus» is underway.
The articles published in the magazine reflect the interests and achievements of Russian and foreign scientists in the field of actual complex problems of Man and Society’s studying. The mission of the journal is to promote trans-disciplinary dialogue in the form of theoretical and empirical research from the standpoint of philosophical, psychological, and sociological sciences.
- acquaint both professional scientists and a broad audience with actual trends in empirical research in these areas;
- acquaint this audience with actual trends in the theory and methodology of social and humanitarian knowledge;
- developing of these trends understanding in the socio-cultural and historical contexts.